Dr. Elizabeth Orr is a psychologist who is highly trained to assist children in the following areas.
Anxiety and Phobias
· Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
· Low Mood and Depression
· Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder · Anger Management
· Body Image · Behavioural Problems
· Difficulties Attending School
· Bullying and/or peer difficulties · Self-Harm and Suicidal Behaviour
· Reactions to Divorce
· Loss or Grief
Therapy is tailored to the age of the child, such that younger children are provided with more creative and play-based therapy exercises.